WAY Evangelistic Mission 09
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
WAY Evangelistic Mission 09

Forum for the WAY committee to discuss and plan for the mission

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

How many songs

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Racheal

How many songs Empty
PostSubject: How many songs   How many songs EmptyTue May 26, 2009 11:04 am

I just had a question about how many songs will be required as I noticed in the minutes from 23/5 meeting that the Mission Program has the Welcome, Announcements, Song & Sermon which means Tanay will need to organize 6 music items one for each night and then maybe 3 appeal songs on the nights there is an appeal. I didn't realize the music item was to be at the beginning of each program. Not that it is a problem but Tanay will just need to know how many she needs to organize.
Back to top Go down
Bonnie

How many songs Empty
PostSubject: Re: How many songs   How many songs EmptyWed May 27, 2009 1:48 am

Actually I'm not sure when the music is going to happen? I think it was discussed at one point that the song could just be at the end, but it would probably make more sense to do a special item before the sermon, and then an appeal one if needed. Hope that's not too much for Tanay! Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.increasechrist.blogspot.com
George

How many songs Empty
PostSubject: Re: How many songs   How many songs EmptyWed May 27, 2009 11:35 am

Looks like we'll need to add 'order of service' to our next meeting agenda... to at least get a rough idea of how its going to run.

A special item at the start (just before the speaker comes on to be interviewed so as the audiences attention is one the stage) for sure (rather than the end). But also at the end if its for an appeal etc, but we can have like soft piano backing music for most appeals apart from the main one maybe.
Back to top Go down
James
Admin

How many songs Empty
PostSubject: Re: How many songs   How many songs EmptyWed May 27, 2009 1:52 pm

I think I asked Tanay to organize at least 10 pieces of music, 6 for before and 3 for after, with 1 for flex room. I really like the concept of music before the presentation, really sets the tone.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

How many songs Empty
PostSubject: Re: How many songs   How many songs Empty

Back to top Go down

How many songs
Page 1 of 1