WAY Evangelistic Mission 09
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
WAY Evangelistic Mission 09

Forum for the WAY committee to discuss and plan for the mission

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Songs during program - take a look

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Tanay

Songs during program - take a look Empty
PostSubject: Songs during program - take a look   Songs during program - take a look EmptyWed May 20, 2009 11:31 am

Well we contacted Roslyn and she is happy to help out with the music, but she can only help out on friday and saturday nights as she needs to work on sunday nights.
I have started printing off music and I have some ideas for the items

(in no particular order)
1. Give me Jesus (fernando version)
2. Who am I
3. Amazing grace my chains have gone
4. What a friend we have in Jesus (the Rose)
5. Lead me to the cross
6. Redeemer
7. And now my lifesong sings
8. I can only imagine
9. How deep the Fathers love
10. People need the Lord

How do these sound? for starters?
let me know what you guys think. Very Happy

Last edited by Tanay on Mon Jun 01, 2009 3:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Bonnie

PostSubject: Re: Songs during program - take a look   Songs during program - take a look EmptyWed May 20, 2009 11:43 am

Looks good Tanay, except that I don't know most of the songs! Could you share a link or post the lyrics?
Back to top Go down
http://www.increasechrist.blogspot.com
Tanay

PostSubject: Re: Songs during program - take a look   Songs during program - take a look EmptyWed May 20, 2009 12:48 pm

ummm yeah most of the songs you can find on youtube or the lyrics you can look up on google. They are pretty well known Smile
Back to top Go down
Bonnie

PostSubject: Re: Songs during program - take a look   Songs during program - take a look EmptyThu May 21, 2009 4:06 am

Is that song 'Who am I' by Casting Crowns? If so that's probably the only one I'm not comfortable with unless the backing track you'll use isn't as modern as theirs? Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.increasechrist.blogspot.com
Tanay

PostSubject: Re: Songs during program - take a look   Songs during program - take a look EmptyThu May 21, 2009 10:30 am

Nah it won't be their backing... real instruments. Mainly Guitar. Smile
Back to top Go down
James
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Songs during program - take a look   Songs during program - take a look EmptyWed May 27, 2009 1:53 pm

Sounds great Tanay am happy with that selection! You and I will have to sit down and work out which ones go where.
Back to top Go down
Sharon Higgins

PostSubject: Re: Songs during program - take a look   Songs during program - take a look EmptyFri May 29, 2009 8:26 am

Can we add People Need the Lord to the list as a possibility. I have spoken with Russell and Janell Ing - evenings are a problem with their young children, but they are considering it. Have said you will follow up Tanay - have passed their phone number on.
Suggest that we get together each Sabbath afternoon that we can from now on?? Maybe we can get together and discuss the songs at Camp.
Back to top Go down
Tanay

PostSubject: Re: Songs during program - take a look   Songs during program - take a look EmptyMon Jun 01, 2009 3:15 pm

I haven't spoken to Russel or Janell Ing yet but i'll send them an e-mail or something this week.
I think getting together of a sabbath afternoon is a good idea, as i'll be away in Fiji then the Solomons.
Yeah we'll have a chat at camp Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Songs during program - take a look   Songs during program - take a look Empty

Back to top Go down

Songs during program - take a look
Page 1 of 1