WAY Evangelistic Mission 09
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
WAY Evangelistic Mission 09

Forum for the WAY committee to discuss and plan for the mission

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Exciting news regarding the "Wauchope" Movie

Go down 
+2
George
James
6 posters
AuthorMessage
James
Admin

Exciting news regarding the "Wauchope" Movie Empty
PostSubject: Exciting news regarding the "Wauchope" Movie   Exciting news regarding the "Wauchope" Movie EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 10:43 am

G'day all,

Just been on the tellingbone to Reuben Field director of the Wauchope movie project. He was quite fascinated to hear about our program and how closely it aligns with his own, and is going to post me a high-def version of the trailer to play during the U_TURN rally. Also he wants me to email him with details of our program, I mentioned that I was keen to see how we could work together in some way and so he wanted to find out more about it. I'm arranging to meet him when he comes up to commence filming in 3 weeks. :-)

God is good, all of the time. Combine this with the fantastic opportunity at 103.9 FM and we are going to totally paint this town with the love of Jesus Christ.
Back to top Go down
George

PostSubject: Re: Exciting news regarding the "Wauchope" Movie   Exciting news regarding the "Wauchope" Movie EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 11:12 am

AMEN BROTHER! AMEN
Back to top Go down
Bonnie

PostSubject: Re: Exciting news regarding the "Wauchope" Movie   Exciting news regarding the "Wauchope" Movie EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 2:28 pm

Wow, that's amazing!!! Very Happy We can certainly thank the Lord for such opportunities!
Back to top Go down
http://www.increasechrist.blogspot.com
Racheal

PostSubject: Re: Exciting news regarding the "Wauchope" Movie   Exciting news regarding the "Wauchope" Movie EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 3:04 pm

Yes God is amazing and it continues to get more exciting wondering what door He is going to open next....I love it!! flower
Back to top Go down
Brett Higgins

PostSubject: Re: Exciting news regarding the "Wauchope" Movie   Exciting news regarding the "Wauchope" Movie EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 9:30 pm

Go for it.The more audio visuals the better.This is what this generation are use to.We have to get their attention and hold it each night.this is the key..Lets think of other aspects we could use. What about the short film we used at the communion service,has a good ending,a little old though.
Back to top Go down
George

PostSubject: Re: Exciting news regarding the "Wauchope" Movie   Exciting news regarding the "Wauchope" Movie EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 10:50 pm

For any of you who haven't yet seen the trailer or read about the movie there is more info and here and the trailer can be accessed via links from his page: http://www.starchild.net.au/one80casting/aboutfilm.html

Trailer: http://www.one80project.com.au/view_artist.aspx?id=65
Back to top Go down
Matt

PostSubject: Re: Exciting news regarding the "Wauchope" Movie   Exciting news regarding the "Wauchope" Movie EmptyTue Jun 23, 2009 2:55 pm

I must say I was surprised and impressed at the clip!!! I'm sure we can use it in some way, and yeah, the more clips / visual the better. It has to be dynamic!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Exciting news regarding the "Wauchope" Movie   Exciting news regarding the "Wauchope" Movie Empty

Back to top Go down

Exciting news regarding the "Wauchope" Movie
Page 1 of 1