WAY Evangelistic Mission 09
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
WAY Evangelistic Mission 09

Forum for the WAY committee to discuss and plan for the mission

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Printing - Updates

Go down 
AuthorMessage
George

Printing  - Updates Empty
PostSubject: Printing - Updates   Printing  - Updates EmptyTue May 05, 2009 11:20 pm

Update on the printing schedule.

A printer has been found for all the big canvas banners and posters, we may also end up doing our handbills through him as well if we can get a special price for a bulk job. He operates locally is a great guy and his prices for the banners are very competitive.

James and I will be meeting this Friday 8th May to work on the draft handbill design.
Back to top Go down
George

PostSubject: Re: Printing - Updates   Printing  - Updates EmptyFri Jun 12, 2009 10:32 am

Just an update!!

Wasn't able to get the graphics to the printer this week as I've been finishing work later and he's only in of an afternoon when the surfs not good, lol.

But he said he can pretty well print things over night if necessary, so it will be a lot less than a month before we get them once he's got everything.

The back of the handbill is half finished, its just becoming pretty well impossible to fit everything on it, a double side A5 handbill doesn't fit much information.... But we'll work it.
Back to top Go down
George

PostSubject: Re: Printing - Updates   Printing  - Updates EmptyWed Jun 17, 2009 10:32 am

The printer (who's name is Brad Wardrop) is currently putting a price together for the whole job.

Quote:

1x 3m x 1m Outdoor Full Upholstered Banner (plus he said he could probably throw in another 1m x 0.5m banner of the same for FREE!) - Full Colour
15x A2 Posters (off the front of the handbill, but with the times also etc) - Full Colour
8000x Double Sided A5 Handbills - Full Colour

So I should have a full quote in my hands by the end of this week, printing times are 10 working days (or 2 weeks) for the handbills, and one week for the banners and posters etc. James and I will be completing the graphics ready for printing by the end of this week.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Printing - Updates   Printing  - Updates Empty

Back to top Go down

Printing - Updates
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
WAY Evangelistic Mission 09 :: Mission program details :: Advertising-
Jump to: