WAY Evangelistic Mission 09
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
WAY Evangelistic Mission 09

Forum for the WAY committee to discuss and plan for the mission

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Jaime Jorge and some other random stuff

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
James
Admin

Jaime Jorge and some other random stuff Empty
PostSubject: Jaime Jorge and some other random stuff   Jaime Jorge and some other random stuff EmptyMon Aug 10, 2009 9:57 am

Just reporting to those who are aware of it, the plans for trying to get Jaime Jorge for special music aren't going to work, as he is flying out of Port the friday morning the Mission starts.

While I'm at it, I have printed 700 quiz/question/registration sheets out, as designed by Matt. They include name, phone, address, email, 5 spaces for questions and three tick boxes.

Catherine Howe is approaching the Port Express and Port News for articles, and I have arranged for inserting handbills into the Wauchope Gazette: $165 for 2500, with $100 extra for an inserted ad if we want one. Personally I think that will be redundant with the inserts, but if everyone wants to I can run one.

Inserts will come out on the 27th August
Back to top Go down
Brett Higgins

Jaime Jorge and some other random stuff Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jaime Jorge and some other random stuff   Jaime Jorge and some other random stuff EmptyTue Aug 11, 2009 10:25 am

Good James. I think you also need a article in the Hastings Gazette also as this is our main focus,also a paid ad.
Back to top Go down

Jaime Jorge and some other random stuff
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
WAY Evangelistic Mission 09 :: News/Updates :: News/Updates/Program schedule-
Jump to: