WAY Evangelistic Mission 09
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
WAY Evangelistic Mission 09

Forum for the WAY committee to discuss and plan for the mission

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Radio Advertising:

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
George

Radio Advertising: Empty
PostSubject: Radio Advertising:   Radio Advertising: EmptyThu Jun 18, 2009 3:32 pm

James and I met with a friend of mine who is a host on the local radio station 2WAY FM on Saturday nights, we talked for a couple of hours and he's very a happy to help. James and I will be putting an interview setup together shortly and will be pre-recording one plus possibly doing a live one on his show. We'll also record and interview with him for use on 99.9 Rhema FM. He will promote our show for like the three weeks leading up to it and then continually during the program and then advertise the follow up etc.

He is a very switched on young lad and gave us heaps of suggestions to do with marketing to the school and who to get in contact with etc.

He also said he could come down to the meetings on Saturday night and do a live broadcast of it over the radio!!! Plus he'll be coming down on at least the first night when the show finishes to interview some of the attendees and play it back on the radio when he is promoting it!

I've heard back from Rhema and we should be able to advertise with them no worries, as for interviews with them it will all depend who is available their end, but we can use a pre-recorded one from the guy at 2WAY anyways, so it all should work out cool.
Back to top Go down
Brett Higgins

Radio Advertising: Empty
PostSubject: Re: Radio Advertising:   Radio Advertising: EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 9:42 pm

Good one Guys,Keep in regular contact with him,you are starting to think big,keep it going.
Back to top Go down

Radio Advertising:
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
WAY Evangelistic Mission 09 :: Mission program details :: Advertising-
Jump to: