WAY Evangelistic Mission 09
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
WAY Evangelistic Mission 09

Forum for the WAY committee to discuss and plan for the mission

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Next Meeting Date

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Racheal

Next Meeting Date Empty
PostSubject: Next Meeting Date   Next Meeting Date EmptyTue May 26, 2009 10:54 am

Hi All,
The next meeting wil be the 13th June straight after Sabbath goes out again. This seems to work for everyone. Matt & David you can be excused lol. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
David

Next Meeting Date Empty
PostSubject: Re: Next Meeting Date   Next Meeting Date EmptySun May 31, 2009 2:44 am

Can we have a meeting while at the camp at Brushy?? Maybe?
that way matt and i can make it, plus it is on a weekend that brett and sharon are coming too.
Don't know why u had it on that other weekend, but if this works that would be good. Smile Smile
Back to top Go down
Racheal

Next Meeting Date Empty
PostSubject: Re: Next Meeting Date   Next Meeting Date EmptySun May 31, 2009 3:44 am

Hi David,
Yes you can have a meeting at Brushy...I won't be there though but most everyone else will, the reason I had it on the 13th is because it is the 2nd weekend in the month...I am not sure if Brett & Sharon will be down on the 13th. We could still have a meeting on the 13th as well....let me know what you all think. Surprised
Back to top Go down
Brett Higgins

Next Meeting Date Empty
PostSubject: Re: Next Meeting Date   Next Meeting Date EmptyMon Jun 01, 2009 4:04 am

We will be there for the 13th, James is away that weekend,so maybe a meeting at Brushy camp.
Back to top Go down
Racheal

Next Meeting Date Empty
PostSubject: Meeting   Next Meeting Date EmptyWed Jun 03, 2009 2:32 pm

I think a meeting at the camp with David & Matt is needed but we will still have a meeting on the 13th if that's ok with everyone... Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Next Meeting Date Empty
PostSubject: Re: Next Meeting Date   Next Meeting Date Empty

Back to top Go down

Next Meeting Date
Page 1 of 1